It’s golf, as it was meant to be played at Alburg Golf Links!
Truly a natural golf experience.
Although Alburg Golf Links was designed and built as a 9-Hole Course in the early 1960’s, with 9-Holes added during the 1970’s. Alburg Golf Links looks very much like the early courses of North America dating from the early 20 Century.
The designers relied on a “Lay of the Land” fundamental style, with Push-up greens and fairways that pitch and roll. The putting surfaces are small and very often laid out on the High Areas of the routing. It’s Organic, it’s Natural, It’s Alburg Golf Links.
Welcome to the deep and various grasses that help to guide you toward the hole, and sometimes don’t. I wish you the best of luck. AGL has length, AGL has challenge, AGL has something for everyone!
The course was designed by Walter Barcomb & R.B. Ellison and opened for the 1963 Golf Season. Alburg Golf Links continues to evolve and improve with age, and you will love it!
Join us at Alburg Golf Links for one of the most Natural Golf experiences you will ever have.
- 4-Hour Pace of Play (18-Hole Rounds) is required.
- Please observe Proper Golf Etiquette
- Proper GOLF DRESS Please.
- Access available for “Special Needs” players. Please ask for Information.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST have a bag with Clubs.
- Golf Club Rentals are available at our Golf Shop.